Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)

4 posters

Go down

Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)  Empty Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)

Post  Rhoynin Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Character details

Character name: Rhoynin
Character lvl: 100
Race of char: orc
Your real life age: 20
Class: Shaman
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)
     *can't post external links for 7 days for new people

Trade skills: starting skinning and leatherworking
Talent spec: Enhancement

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection?   YES

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for :

-I'm looking for a social guild to enble me to interact with awesome people
-Mainly I want to develop my raiding skills and in time to take part in the guild raids, when the raid leader and my items enables me to do so
-Secondary, I might want to get the chance to PvP a little for fun

If you want too aply as raider what days Can you Raid? ... Depends, my schedule isn't fixed so I might be able to raid from 2 to 5 days per week. Again, depends very much on the week we are talking about.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? ... Will be no problem

Tell me something about yourself: I like to try new things everytime and to challenge myself

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:   Played mostly on private servers, then decided to try the real thing (tired of all sorts of bugs), but in the guild I was a member of, we had 3 fixed days per week for raiding, with fixed schedule and we were decided upfront who and what character will take part in the raid; the raid group was made 2-3 before.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Depends how wide is the range which you think about when saying "life"; thus being said, I do believe is possible.

Is wrestling fixed? YES

Do you know who Eggman is? NO

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? ... Fuxia is pink right?

Rhoynin
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-30

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)  Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)

Post  Da lion Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Played with this guy the other night. We had a laugh questing and he was pumpin out good dps for his ilvl and lack of exp. Could go far Smile

Has my vote!

We haven't had an enh shammy since Bloodfrost! Razz

Da lion
Da lion
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)  Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman looking for good guild for developing :)

Post  Lurvegunda Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Can't get better vote than from Da Lion Razz
Good luck!

Lurvegunda
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhoynin Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:10 am

So, that means I'm in? Very Happy

Rhoynin
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Anyone Zion approves is in - regardless of what they might want to do... Razz
Just poke an officer when you're online.
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down