Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy

Go down

Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy Empty Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy

Post  Bewkboi Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:01 am

Character name? Bewkboi.
Character lvl? 70.
Race of char? Belf
Your real life age? 19.
Class? Paladin.
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?
Trade skills?
Talent spec? Holy 41/20/0.

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)? Yes.
Shattered halls key? No.
Arcatraz key? No.
Shadow labs key? Yes.

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? Yes.
Auchenai key? Yes.
Warpforged key? Yes.
Hellfire citadel key? Yes.
Caverns of time key? Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? As many as i can.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes.

What Days Can you Raid? Monday, wendsday, fryday, saterday and sunday (saterday and sunday is to see week to week becose i play soccer in 2 teams Smile.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes.

Tell me something about yourself: I am Kevin Lavers and from belgium i like to play soccer and like to go out time to time, i life whit my sis and dad and still go to school normally last year next year or work didnt decide that yet, i am a helpfull person and mostly happy and never try to get myself in trouble somewere ( only att home), i am not quick angry or anything but if you tell a person 5 times what to do and he still manage to do it wrong its frustrating, for instance in wow i did Karazhan full, killed gruul, try on void reaver(TK), try on Lurker(SSC), and try on mag, never did ZA ;(.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I was in exploiding but the guild split so i was not planning to waste time there and then i joined leviathan but they dont have enough players for raid 2 so only thing i do is waiting there :s.

Do you think there is life on Mars? There was ages ago i guess Razz.

Is wrestling fixed? Dont like Razz.

Bewkboi

Back to top Go down

Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy Empty Re: Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy

Post  massive Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:04 pm

yer mate give me or one of the officers a /w ingame Smile welcome and thanks for the app
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down