Arcatraz key? No.
Shadow labs key? Yes.

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? Yes.
Auchenai key? Yes.
Warpforged key? Yes.
Hellfire citadel key? Yes.
Caverns of time key? Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? As many as i can.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes.

What Days Can you Raid? Monday, wendsday, fryday, saterday and sunday (saterday and sunday is to see week to week becose i play soccer in 2 teams Smile.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes.

Tell me something about yourself: I am Kevin Lavers and from belgium i like to play soccer and like to go out time to time, i life whit my sis and dad and still go to school normally last year next year or work didnt decide that yet, i am a helpfull person and mostly happy and never try to get myself in trouble somewere ( only att home), i am not quick angry or anything but if you tell a person 5 times what to do and he still manage to do it wrong its frustrating, for instance in wow i did Karazhan full, killed gruul, try on void reaver(TK), try on Lurker(SSC), and try on mag, never did ZA ;(.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I was in exploiding but the guild split so i was not planning to waste time there and then i joined leviathan but they dont have enough players for raid 2 so only thing i do is waiting there :s.

Do you think there is life on Mars? There was ages ago i guess Razz.

Is wrestling fixed? Dont like Razz.

Bewkboi

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply lvl 70 Paladin Holy

Post  massive on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:04 pm

yer mate give me or one of the officers a /w ingame Smile welcome and thanks for the app
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top