Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Warrior application

2 posters

Go down

Protection Warrior application Empty Protection Warrior application

Post  Thorinir Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi^^
Character lvl?70
Race of char?Cow
Your real life age?18
Class?Warrior
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)

Trade skills?Goblin Engineer/Miner --> 375 both
Talent spec?8/5/48 is my raid spec .. i would respec if needed.. u might see me as Arms warrior on armory as i use the spec for PvP but i got enough gold to respec every day

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)?ofc
Shattered halls key?no ..i can open with engineering
Arcatraz key?yes even i can open it with engineering
Shadow labs key?yes even i can open it with engineering

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key ?(exalted)-yes
Auchenai key?(exalted)-yes
Warpforged key?(exalted)-yes
Hellfire citadel key?(exalted)-yes
Caverns of time key?(exalted)-yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play?3-5 at raid days more

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? 4mbit connection so np

What Days Can you Raid?prolly every day but sometimes i take 1 day or 2 free for RL life

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
yes
Tell me something about yourself:

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:well i started doing karazhan with a guild (raided pre tbc with them)and cleared it on a other server 8 months ago... then i went on summer holidays for 3 months and when i came back i transfred ..then i joined Shadow of Dawnsong but they were noobs and changed guild to Dark storm and then left them too because they had not regular raids and i gone to Uber Die world.. there i have been for 1 month and then i wanted to raid 25 mans.. i saw my chance in mortalis but that was a wrong one and i left it .. then i joined Insurrection where i gained Magtheridon/TK/SSC expirience but i failed my trial and i was guildless again.. i changed some rubbish social guilds just to not be alone and now i applicated here Smile as i mentioned i cleared karazhan.. gruuls.. maggy.. TK 3/4 SSC 2/6 and i have cleared ZA.

Do you think there is life on Mars?Yes xD green gnomes

Is wrestling fixed?.... very nice questions indeed

Well i just want to add that im can craft gryo balanced khorium destroyers .. repair robots.. and 28+ crit scope

Hope u like the application /signed thorinir

Thorinir

Back to top Go down

Protection Warrior application Empty Re: Protection Warrior application

Post  ched Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 am

gear and exp sound awesome. best of luck.
only slight problem is we have quite a few geared/almost there tanks atm so i dont know if you will get a fair raiding spot.
anyway up to officers.
gl m8 Very Happy

ched
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Thorinir Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:48 am

if u are really full on tanks (its not important that i get always a fair spot in raid i just want a guild which i call home too and where i can raid from time to time.. i would apear for reserve always too) im ready to spec into my offspec.. Fury .. i got some nice gear for it too

Thorinir

Back to top Go down

Post  Bricked Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Sounds good, one of the officers will /w you ingame.
Bricked
Bricked
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down