Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus!

3 posters

Go down

lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus! Empty lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus!

Post  roney Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:13 pm

Character details

Character name? Roney
Character lvl? 70 ofc
Race of char? Orc
Your real life age? 15
Class? shaman
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)? armory down
Trade skills? Enchanting/Leatherworking
Talent spec? what ever is needed

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)? YES
Shattered halls key? nope
Arcatraz key? nope
Shadow labs key? YES

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? YES
Auchenai key? yes
Warpforged key? yes
Hellfire citadel key? yes
Caverns of time key? yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Unimited if i dont have homeworks

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes, verry!

What Days Can you Raid? All days in the week

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? YES even till 01:00 if needed

Tell me something about yourself:live in norway and like sports and wow! afro

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: The guild got fucked upp =( the guild master took the 3000g and left Evil or Very Mad

Do you think there is life on Mars? living organizms yes but not something like a human...

Is wrestling fixed? yes absolutely! lol!

Do you know who is Eggman? yes a toon char xD

roney

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus! Empty Re: lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus!

Post  massive Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:37 am

heey mate Very Happy ,

the fact that you have unlimited hours at your disposal everyday is most deff a big + , as I only get 24 for some reason Wink

thanks for the app , our pr0 and sexeh recruitment officers wil do with you what they like , dw they are kind !

drink milk ! , mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus! Empty Re: lvl 70 elemental/restoration shamy wants to join Lazarus!

Post  Frluga Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:40 pm

yep Smile ,
you will be contacted in game, after a talk with other officers and raid leaders.

Cheers Frluga
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:24 pm

i have just to tell ya ...
that maybe i'll have some extra work in RL so be patient few days if the response will not be immediate.
Ty for understanding Smile
Cheers Frluga
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Roney Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Im social but what im saying is that i dont have any exact time im out with friends so i can come any time if im needed in raid afro

Roney

Back to top Go down

Post  Roney Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:01 am

Btw i will do everything that is needed to join =) i can change to resto specc xD have been elemental for a long time now but i got like 1100 healing with my healing gear on Very Happy And i often deposit money at GB=) the prewiously guild i was in had 4000g but the guild master took all of the gold and left... Evil or Very Mad CRY!

Roney

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadej Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:20 pm

you will get contacted in game by either me or Frluga

we will have a chat and see how you would fit in the guild.

if you see me getting online, do not hesitate and send me a /w. usually i do not bite (frluga does tho) Laughing
Tadej
Tadej
Admin

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Roney wrote:the prewiously guild i was in had 4000g but the guild master took all of the gold and left... Evil or Very Mad CRY!

I blew it all on women and dope aswel !

naa .. wasnt me ... , mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadej Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:28 pm

but...but...but!

mass!
you told me about how you made this alt and out of fun put together a guild with the sole intent of stealing candies from children!

you did!

and now you deny it?

affraid
Tadej
Tadej
Admin

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 am

I dont deny ANYTHING !!

you got it all wrong though , it wasnt candles man , it was lollypops and tricicles and it wasnt from children but off people with polio ... cause they cant run after you , a firm pase wil do Wink

* disclaimer * this is a joke , I think diseases are terrible and wish them upon no-one , I guess I deal with it with humor * queque sincere face*

* sings * " all night longgg .... ALL NIGHT"

thank you for reading , imma be here all year at random times , ty ,ty
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:58 pm

who is this?
Mass you sold your account?
hmmm ... Suspect
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:59 pm

Roney m8,
can you contact us ...
we didn't saw you online all the week ..
cheers
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down