Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing!

Go down

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing! Empty Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 am

Character details

Character name? Roney
Character lvl? 70
Race of char? Orc
Your real life age? 15
Class? Shaman
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)? " http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=draenor&character=Roney " check this site =) here u can see if players are ready for different raids.. etc
Trade skills? Leatherworking, Enchanting
Talent spec? Resto 1540+ healing and 10k mana=)

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)?
Shattered halls key? I have done all those chain quests xD
Arcatraz key?
Shadow labs key?

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key?
Auchenai key?
Warpforged key? Got them all = Ð
Hellfire citadel key?
Caverns of time key?

Some extra info =(
The good thing is that i am experienced in many raid instances and mana poll regen is not an issue =)
and something else... i have been in this guild before xD but only as trial and i didnt do well in raids but now i have geared upp much more and i am more experienced as healer. I really want to join this guild again i love the ppls in it and i love to raid with them bounce I really hope u guys understand me and will give me a second chance in raids. i know i can do better if u guys let me join...

Back to top Go down

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing! Empty joining

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:20 am

I love to speak on vent xD

Back to top Go down

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing! Empty Re: Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing!

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 am

And i got all needed addons for raiding and some class addons for totems and earthshield.. i can respecc if needed to anything i got almost full epic for all the speccs but i only got 5 meele dps epix

Back to top Go down

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing! Empty Re: Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing!

Post  Frluga Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:34 am

hi m8,
Ty for your reapply.
Well considering you're putting so much effort in that i will have a talk with officers about your re-apply.

Note: you should anyway improve a bit more. Beimba shows you that you have some unenchanted and some misenchanted items, and the meta gem seems not active. Pls upgrade this first, then let us know with a post reply.
Btw if you need some enchant ask some our guildies. I'm sure they'll be happy to help ya Razz

cheers
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Roney lvl 70 resto shaman with 10k mana and 1540+ healing! Empty joining

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Well i can go buy a new epic cloak and im soon getting a new healing neck from honor
the missenchanted items and unenchanted items is maybe blues because im waiting till i get new gear to put enchants on them
there is only 2 items who is unenchanted and im soon getting new mace enchant. only need 5 primal water for 81 helaling on mace...
and there is no point with paying 30-40g for some enchants i dont need =S

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm

I also need to change something on my healing specc xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Sry m8 .. but i have to decline your app.
GL
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down