Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lvl 70 warlock applilcation :)

Go down

Lvl 70 warlock applilcation :) Empty Lvl 70 warlock applilcation :)

Post  Azerwrat Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Character details: errr ugly undead lock Smile

Character name? Azerwrath
Character lvl? 70
Race of char? Undead
Your real life age? 16
Class? Warlock
Link to your equipment..

Trade skills? 185 tailioring, but going to restart another proffesion soon
Talent spec? 0/21/40 destruction Smile

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)? yes
Shattered halls key? yup
Arcatraz key? no
Shadow labs key? no

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? yes
Auchenai key? ye
Warpforged key? yes
Hellfire citadel key? yes
Caverns of time key? yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? 4-6 hours

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? yeaah super quick broadband Razz

What Days Can you Raid? anyday, but sometimes i cant on thursdays

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? i can indeed Smile

Tell me something about yourself: Im Jude also sexy (much more than drept like), live next door to Drept Razz haha known him for a good 5 years now

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: well i was in Rom oter bout a year ago, so i know all the pre-tbc stuff, i left WoW for a year so i got afk kicked from the guild :\ kinda sucked. erm then i joined Nexxus newly formed guild, with Drept , but struggled to Progress Sad

Do you think there is life on Mars? hmmmmm if you say soo 8-)

Is wrestling fixed? hell no! HAVE YOU SEEN THE BLOOD! AND THE CHAIR HITTING OMGG!

Do you know who is Eggman? you meaan, Dr robotnic? his real name!! yes i doo! sonic on the sega! utter legend of a game, hated the water level, the noise of drownin use to scare me -_-

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! i did further up Smile

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? errrm well id quite freaked out tbh Razz and probs walk off quite fast Smile

hope to see you soon Smile

Azerwrat

Back to top Go down