Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonner

Go down

Bonner Empty Bonner

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:04 am

Character details: No, I'm not Pimp I just haxored him.

Character name? Bonner
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? Undead
Your real life age? 24 in a couple of days.
Class? DK
Link to your equipment
Armory
Trade skills? Wut?
Talent spec? Unholy for DPS and  a diff Unholy for tankin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Like 4 -13(usually the latter one Smile)

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? As fast as a Fat kid in a candy store on a Free cookiez monday.

What Days Can you Raid? Sundays mostly and weekdays depending on RL. 

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes we can! Oh, I mean just Yes.
Tell me something about yourself: Hi my name is Bonner and I'm an Altoholic. Besides this char I'm also levelin a healer(still unsure which class i want, have Dood, Loladin and shammie on lvl 70) would be nice if I could joing with that one too :]. I live in Poland not far from Pimp, my hobbies include... erm since don't have any I'll just say  drinkin'n stuff. I'm mostly a calm person not taken by Teh Drama of many guilds and I always enjoy a good guildie chat Razz

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I've been into couple but most of em broke down(or I just left) because of loot whoring or simply bacame ghost guilds over time.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
Yes, Marvin came from there.
Is wrestling fixed?
Dun care, didn't see much of it but what I saw had no blood so i guess so.
Do you know who is Eggman?Ye the one boss you can't ever kill Sad

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?Mmmm Piiilllss.

Back to top Go down

Bonner Empty Re: Bonner

Post  Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:11 am

My real life best friend, overall game freak, skilled, and he wills to roll a healer so he could help with heroics as tank, and in raids as healer if needed. Even if U guys dont want him for any of these things, lets just inv him and make fun of him cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadej Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:32 am

Considering we always invite RL mates and stuff to the guild, regardless of class/level, you are most welcome here, even if you are a friend of Pimp, that is Twisted Evil

Anyways, just get in touch we any of the officers for an invite and welcome!
Tadej
Tadej
Admin

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum