View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ajisha

Post  Ajisha's on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Character name: Ajisha
Character lvl: 74
Race of char: Blood Elf
Your real life age: 38
Class: Hunter
Trade skills? Fishing 450, Herbalism 446, Cooking 418, First Aid 401, Alchemy 393.
Talent spec? Beast Mastery with "Go for the throat" and "Lethal Shots" in Marksmanship.

Chain quests

Karazhan key (the masters key)? No
Shattered halls key? Yes
Arcatraz key? No
Shadow labs key? No

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? No
Auchenai key? No
Warpforged key? No
Hellfire citadel key? Yes
Caverns of time key? No

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Usually 6-7 hours or even longer when there's something fun to do.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes.

What Days Can you Raid? Depends on real life situations, but I would say everyday for now.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes.

Tell me something about yourself: Hello everyone! I'm a mature guy from the Netherlands who enjoys his time in WOW. I can be both chatty and quiet, but always helpfull when someone needs something done. I'm currently in a guild with two other people, but I feel the need to get things done in this game for I didn't had the chance to get into endgame raids and exclusive dungeons yet. I like making jokes, but I can be very serious as well. I still need and want to learn a lot from other players, but I am dedicated to my toon and to this game.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I haven't been into any raid guilds before. Before WOW i played Final Fantasy 11 for more than 2.5 years and decided to take a look into WOW. I liked it and stayed.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Yes there is life on Mars but it's a pretty boring one as far as I can see.

Is wrestling fixed? I didn't realized it was borken Razz

Do you know who is Eggman? A reference to Humpty Dumpty, Calimero or a song from the Beatles. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! Code doesn't work >.> so copy/paste into the browser:
armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Ajisha

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a
yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to
the authorities or just run away screaming? I would take the red pill Smile

Ajisha's

Back to top Go down

Re: Ajisha

Post  Frluga on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:26 pm

Cheers m8,
I think you can freely talk to some officer ingame for inv (Frluga, Petrektek, Tadej)
Very Happy

Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ajisha

Post  Ajisha's on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I'm in! Very Happy

Ajisha's

Back to top Go down