Salimondae - The real application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salimondae - The real application.

Post  Aťon on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

That went pretty wrong in the copy paste part. Here I go again.

Character name? Salimondae
Character lvl? 74 currently
Race of char? Orc
Your real life age? 20
Class? Death Knight
Link to my equipment: Salimondae

Trade skills? Going to pick Mining / Skinning then I hit 80, at least until I get some gold. Maybe I will switch later
Talentspec? Its blood currently, just for leveling. I'm currently thinking about a new spec when 3.1 hits. But when I get level 80 Im going for Unholy, unless the guild needs something else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Around 3 hours a day, it depends on a lot. I can often play more.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? I have a stable connection, which hasnt been down for over a year now, so I would call it exceptionally stable.

What Days Can you Raid? Everyday, except Friday and Thursday.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes I can stay for that time

Tell me something about yourself: I currently study economics at the university of southern denmark. My IRL friend is Raei, I got classes with him. It was him that convinced me to come to Draenor. I also know Aelanis IRL.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
I was on the PvP realm Ravencrest. I was in a guild called Lunar Eclipse, which started pretty casual but then became more hardcore than I had time for, so I ended quitting that one. Then I started a new toon on RC, but transfered to Draenor and started my DK because of Raei.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Its just a matter of relativity - ask the UFO freaks and they'll say yes, ask the american airforce and they don't know anything about it or area 51 for that matter.

Is wrestling fixed? Even if it IS fixed I like the women participating!

Do you know who is Eggman? Eggman, Im pretty sure thats the evil person from the Sonic games.

Are you able to post your Armory link?

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?

If I ever met the sofa I would running screaming, but also turn him over to the authorities, since that would the first place I would run to screaming. So I would do both.
Aťon
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Salimondae - The real application.

Post  Aťon on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 pm

I did my mate a favor and posted his application for him since the site wouldn't allow him to post more than was posted in the previous application,

Last edited by Aťon on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aťon
Amateur
Amateur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ched on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:28 pm

between alts and other people gearing up, I think we have enough up and coming DK's Sad.

ched
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aťon on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

You can have too many of a class but never too many good players in a guild Wink if at some point you lack the alts or lack people for a raid it's nice to have a good backup player available
Aťon
Amateur
Amateur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syniver on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:54 pm

not really a problem it's a DK; thing is: recruitment officer who's also moderator of this particular thread, is very much absent atm; still waiting for his post on recruitment status

-- however --

as far as i know atm we do not need more dps or whatsoever along these lines, sorry but that's how it is, if you check all previous applications, all of them were denied

we are lacking healers and maybe some tanks, but thats about it

guess Frluga and Tadej will agree to that when they get time

however (guess) hoping doesnt harm.

Syniver
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aťon on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 pm

He already posted that he was willing to respec. Make him tank then.
Aťon
Amateur
Amateur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:12 am

I would be able to respec to a tank, if that is needed for the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 am

Well, Im pretty sure we dont need tanks Very Happy we got plenty of tanks or even more. But its a mate of a guildie so we should inv him, and as we know, sometimes we could use some extra person online to dps, especialy if he knows what he is doing. And looking at how many alt runs ect we have atm, there shouldnt be a problem for him to fit in some group every week ;]

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:19 am

cheers m8's
talk to some officer ingame for inv.
HF Frluga

Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down