Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  darkhado Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Character name? Darkhado
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? Belf
Your real life age? 21
Class? Rogue
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?
Example: My Armory Link

Code:

My Armory Link

P.S. copy - paste from Code section

Trade skills? Max Mining and working on my Jewelcrafting
Talent spec? Combat Fist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? It depends but lets say 5 hours

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes

What Days Can you Raid? Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? i drink blood cause i have to much redbull in my vains

Tell me something about yourself: Im Mark 21 from Holland i like to play wow and i like pot most of the times im high when i play wow

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: Ive been in bloodsail left cause all my good friends left.. one of them is in this guild now (Wiziz)

Do you think there is life on Mars? No but i think there is life on Snicker and Milkyway

Is wrestling fixed? no wrestling is fake and will always be fake

Do you know who is Eggman? Ofcourse i know him hes Sonic's enemy ima oldskool sega player Smile

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! Yeah i posted it but u probably see my pvp gear on cause i was pvping

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? i would go for the red pill

darkhado

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Frluga Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

We will have a talk ingame m8.
Whisp pls Frluga/Petrektek/Tadej
HF
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725