Your real life age? 40

Character Name? Permafrost
Character Race? Undead
Character Class? Mage
Character Level? 80
Armoury Link -
Armoury Link -
Armoury Link -
Trade Skill 1 - 450 tailoring (spellweave spec'd atm)
Trade Skill 2 - 450 enchanting (285 / 286 recipes)

and...

Character Name? Quaddamage
Character Race? Tauren
Character Class? Warrior
Character Level? 80
Armoury Link -
Armoury Link -
Armoury Link -
Trade Skill 1 - 465 Herbalism (450 base, +15 from being tauren)
Trade Skill 2 - 450 alchemy, elixir spec

and...

Character Name? Elvishpresly
Character Race? Blood Elf
Character Class? Paladin
Character Level? 80
Armoury Link -
Armoury Link -
Trade Skill 1 - 450 Mining
Trade Skill 2 - 450 Blacksmithing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play?
Weekdays, I'm usually get online between 19:30 and 20:00 (gametime) and I'll be on until at least 00:00 gametime. Weekends, could be many hours

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection?
2MB broadband. Usually seems enough for me to be raiding in WoW and Mrs Perma to be raiding in Everquest 2 without trouble

What Days Can you Raid?
Any day of the week that ends in 'day' pretty much

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
Yes

Tell me something about yourself:
IRL there's a Mrs Permafrost and two Perma Juniors. I'm a manager of a Technical Support team servicing a multi-national manufacturing company.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
Okay, if we're going all the way back... I hope you're sitting comfortably

Detrimentum
My first ever raid guild, which where I know Herredrim from (and possibly some of your other members, not sure). Left due to raids which were scheduled for night-times being run during the afternoon whilst I was at work. This was back in the days of Karazhan

Distortion / Tormented
This was a T5 raiding guild which I was happily doing SSC / TK in. Some members wanted to raid more often / longer to get progress into MH / BT and they left Distortion to form Tormented to do so. I gave it a shot in Tormented but the attitude / atmosphere had really changed... raiding was almost like a job which was no fun

Neighbours
Joined up, raced to 80, and started having fun in Naxx and Ulduar. Whilst Perma always got spots Quad didn't (he was exclusively DPS at the time) despite other people taking their mains and alts to runs. Left for some 25-man action

Mist
Joined up as a triallist on Perma for Ulduar 25-man but couldn't keep up with Boomber / Padanfain for DPS. Became a casual member, not seeing much raiding

Kindred
A few of the Mist casuals went to Kindred to get more regular raid spots. We had more than enough for Ulduar 10, but not enough for Ulduar 25 without PUG'ing many spots, which led to...

Forsaken
The raiders of Kindred joined into Forsaken as we were told that they were in the same position as we were, i.e. if we pooled resources we should easily have enough people for 25mans each week. This wasn't the case and we were regularly down to under 20 people signing up for each Ulduar25, which led to...

Kindred
The raiders who'd gone from Kindred to Forsaken went back to Kindred to concentrate on doing as much of Ulduar10 as we could (and we got General Vezax down, but never Yogg). I left Kindred a couple of months ago when, seemingly without any discussion in /G or on Vent, the guild event calendar had raids 4 or 5 nights a week, purely for mains, with no alt runs being entered. This would have meant that Perma would have been raiding very often but I'd have Quad (a 40K tank at the time) sitting around doing nothing. Decided that with the gear I had on them both I could get PUG spots easily enough, and I have done so.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
Well, if there aren't any spiders there Ziggy Stardust is going to be well disappointed.

Is wrestling fixed?
No, I firmly believe that Big Daddy beat up Giant Haystacks every week due to his superior training

Do you know who is Eggman?
Nope

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
^^^ I posted lots of links up there, I think

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?
I'd ask them if I could have a pint of what they'd been drinking

Perma

Back to top Go down

Perma fails at hyperlinks...

Post  Perma on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Hmm... seems Perma fails at persuading your bulletin board that I'm entering the correct coding to get a hyperlink in here. I must be missing something... tried the links as bare URLs, embedding them in Code brackets, and URL brackets... nothing seems to end up with a clickable URL link. So, sorry, the best I can get you at the minute is this...

Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=permafrost
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=quaddamage
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=elvishpresly

Perma

Back to top Go down

Re: Permafrost

Post  massive on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 pm

someone give the man an invite Smile

welcome too lazarus Smile

, mass

Ps Razz the 25 man raiding in lazarus atm isnt what is should be , herredim is working on it , but dont say we didnt warn you Wink

Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Uvedoble on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:01 am

has it been my weekly invite that got you in m8? Razz

Uvedoble
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Meffistoe on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am

Well Massive is the Guild leader who am I to say no to that Smile

Meffistoe
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Halloran on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Welcome Smile, I recall you guest appearing in the Dreamscape Raids with Nimmster.

Will be good to have you in Laz.

Another old one in the guild and you recall Big Daddy, superior training? you mean he only ate 30 pies a week instead of Giant Haystack's 50pies.

Halloran
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiance on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Been in Mist with Perma till he left for some more raiding as he was social but can tell you guys that he's an awsome player and person in general! Very Happy

I remember the wipe nights with your warrior on mimi hard in 10 man Ulduar for the drake Very Happy
Oh and if you need an enchant /poke perma, he got them all Very Happy
Radiance
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile http://partyflock.nl/artist/27391:Radiance.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Perma on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 pm

So, anyway, who should I /poke to get my forum account activated?

Perma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurvegunda on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Hah, Perma! Welcome Razz

Lurvegunda
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down