Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhance shammy app

5 posters

Go down

Enhance shammy app Empty Enhance shammy app

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Character details

Character name Kolyat
Character lvl - 80
Race of char - Orc
My real life age - 28
Class - Shamman
Link to your equipment (The Armory...) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Kolyat

Trade skills - Minning + Enchantment
Talent spec - Enhancement + Resto

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play - 3+

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection - YES

What Days Can you Raid - Every day if needed

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time - Perfect for me

Tell me something about yourself: i'm 28 and i live in spain. i usualy work alot and i try relaxing a bit by playing wow (wich is damn hard if not impossible Enhance shammy app Kopfschuettel ). i like mountainbikeing alot so if (if a miracle hapends and i get accepted Enhance shammy app Icon_neutral ) i'm late for a raid or missing i probably broke my neck while trying to do stupid stunts while drunk (i rarely get drunk but it could hapend Enhance shammy app Icon_lol )

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: no raid guilds , just a guild my friends put togather a few years back and thye got bored and now i'm usualy the only one on Smile ... they just log from time to time for some relaxation pvp, and that's the reaon i'm looking for a raid guild ... being the only one on in the guild and with no possibility of going to a raid (ever, unless you meet a nice guy to take u, wich btw is almost absurd in wow) is just not funny Smile

Do you think there is life on Mars - dunno ... maybe ? first time i go there i'll be sure to take pictures Very Happy

Is wrestling fixed - no way man ... it's 100% for real , how can u ask such things Enhance shammy app Icon_eek

Do you know who is Eggman - oh .. damn .. you got me on this one Neutral

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! - damn ...i'll ask my 2 yrs old nephew for help Enhance shammy app Suspect

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? - i would offer a bear to the sofa, it's probably thirsty that's why it is so damn agressive ... worked with most of the mobs i have met in wow Enhance shammy app Fresse

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Enhance shammy app Empty Re: Enhance shammy app

Post  Meffistoe Sun May 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Gear looks fine for ToC 25 lvl. you might struggle to find a spot even in our 10 man.

Meffistoe
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Does that mean i'm or still thinking about it ? Very Happy

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 5:36 pm

edit: i'm in*

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Sun May 02, 2010 5:36 pm

it means we need to think about it more than 5 mins Very Happy
maybe 10 Razz
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 5:47 pm

that's an improvement ... i usualy get rejected right away Enhance shammy app Lol

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Looking at your character on the Armoury I'm immediately drawn to a number of things...

1) Your head 'enchant' (or rather the lack thereof).
As a melee DPS character your headpiece should have the Ebon Blade 'enchant' applied to it. This 'enchant' can only be purchased from the Ebon Blade quartermaster once you're Revered (or better). Despite this, your Ebon Blade reputation isn't yet even into Friendly, i.e. you've made no attempt to gain reputation with the faction whose head 'enchant' you need.

2) Your shoulder 'enchant'.
You have the Sons of Hodir Honoured level one applied, despite you being Exalted with the faction and therefore having the higher level one available to you.

3) Your gem level / choices.
All of them are green or blue quality, i.e. not a single epic-quality gem fitted. Also, some of them poorly chosen for PvE (e.g. a 24STA gem in your bracers).

4) Your enchants / enhancements.
You don't have top-end enchants applied to your gear, you haven't added an eternal belt buckle to your belt (to get an extra gem socket) and your legs don't have a LW patch applied to them.

5) Your lack of Tier 10 level items.
I looked at your "recent activity" feed and that shows that you've been farming heroics quite a bit. However, looking at your gear, achievements and reputations, I suspected that this was a very 'young' character or an alt. This was confirmed by the fact that your "Level 80" ding was on 17/04/2010. This would explain why you don't have any itemlevel 251 or 264 gear equipped.

I have to agree with Meffistoe here, I think your gear is certainly ready for TOC25 (Tier 9) raiding, but it's insufficient for ICC10 or above at the moment, certainly when the gear that you have got hasn't even been maximised, i.e. you've applied to us when you're missing correct enchants, gems, patches and so on.
Permafrost
Permafrost

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

enchants and gems are not a problem ... but i didn't want to sepnd unecesary gold for stuff that in 1-2 weeks of raiding will be upgraded almost for sure ... epic gems are 100G+ each so for about 10-12 of them i'll be spending 2000g+ for pieces of equip that i'm going to change in a week ... as for the reputetion with the ebon blade i was about to start with it asap ... and yes, this is a new char , my main and probably the only i'm going to play for a long time Smile ... that's why my reputations & gear are poor ... imo these thing are far away from being a problem and can be fixed in a short time ... and i applyed to your guild because pug's are far away from helping anyone get better equip and etc. ... but ty for making time to check on my char anyway Enhance shammy app Icon_rolleyes

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm

oh .. .i just noticed why i have a blue +24 stamina on bracer ... my head +42 atk power meta that gives a +16 for respecting colors requires at least 1 blue gem on the equip ... if i place any other color i lose more than i win so even a epic red on my low lvl bracer would still give me less usefull stats ... so basicaly my gear is shit and there is no point investing tons of gold into nothing .

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmin Sun May 02, 2010 7:51 pm

1 more thing Razz ... everything i know about the game i've learn alone ... there was nobody to tell me anithing or help me with advices or whatever ... i just had to learn alone ... i didn't even know that there was an eternal belt buckle for the belt ... all of my googleing on enchants and stuff never showed me anything about it's existence Smile ty Very Happy ... it sucks to play alone Enhance shammy app Icon_rolleyes

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Alright here's how I see it.
You're not geared enough or educated enough on your class to be included in our current raids.
I can offer you a social spot until you get your act together, but it'll be solely dependent on you (you'll need to do the research/gearing mostly by yourself).
Msg me or some other officer in game for an invite if that sounds ok to you.

Regardless of which I suggest you start researching your class on Elitist Jerks Smile

Sil.
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 am

yer mate , join the guild , ask your questions and get some groups for heroic , it indeed sucks too play alone.

<3 , mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Enhance shammy app Empty <3

Post  Cosmin Mon May 03, 2010 4:20 pm

k ... ty ... i'll /w someone when i see them online

Cosmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uvedoble Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

if u need any help with enhance or resto stuff i can help u m8 as i play both specs on my main, just /w uvedoble or kryo in game and i can offer advice

Uvedoble
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Permafrost Mon May 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Just don't follow Uve's advice about footwear or you'll end up looking like some sort of chump whose trousers shrank in the wash.
(This will all make sense the first time you see his character)

As for sorting out your enchants... you'll have access to Draenor's most prolific enchanter (Permafrost) so nudge me if you need stuff applying.
Permafrost
Permafrost

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down