Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social application

3 posters

Go down

Social application Empty Social application

Post  Numsie Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Character details

Character name?

Horde side: Numsie, Kvarg, Fujiwara

Alliance side: Servala, Venomi

Character lvl? Race of char? Class?

Numsie: lvl 82, undead priest
Kvarg: lvl 79, goblin warrior (formerly tauren:))
Fujiwara: lvl 40 belf warlock
Servala: lvl 85 nelf druid
Venomi: lvl 84 draeni shaman

Your real life age?

Example: My Armory Link

Applying as social so hopefully this will not matter too much:)

Trade skills? Tailor/enchanter (not trained to 525), Kvarg is alch (transmute)/herb fully trained though

Talent spec? Numsie is shadow/disc, Kvarg is arms/fury

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? yes

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for :

- Social reasons: I'd like to be in a guild horde side where I know some people and can enjoy an informal guildchant. My brother is in your guild (Stiffrulash) and I also know Shoatn (she'll tell lies about me being a terrible cook, don't listen!). Apparently Kjellmagneb (aka Lurvegunda) is also in your guild, he might remember me from former Cabal days.

If you want too aply as raider what days Can you Raid?

I might be able to raid when I get a lvl 85 character horde side, but I'm applying as social.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?

Yes, but applying as social.

Tell me something about yourself: I have 2 kids (twin girls) and I'm married to a guy with ONLY female wow characters. His favorite is the dwarf (Veslepus...), probably because of the child bearing hips...so I have to have the male toons to go fight in the wars while he stays in Stormwind and cooks.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: Cabal, Acheron. Cabal fell apart years ago, I don't honestly know if Acheron is still around, I left them to be in a social guild but this is so long ago I dont really remember the details anymore. I've played mostly alliance the last year (or so). I'm in a social guild horde side now, but all the people in it mostly play alliance and it is LONELY.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Not now, but possibly some ittibitty bits long ago.

Is wrestling fixed? NEVER! THE HONOUR AND THE GLORY!!

Do you know who Eggman is? My kids tell me that this is a man made ENTIRELY of eggs and his head is shaped like an egg...(so ...no)

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! See above.

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?.

Couldn't I offer to buy him a drink and talk through his colour issues?

Numsie

Back to top Go down

Social application Empty Re: Social application

Post  stiff Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Took you long enough Smile
Numsie should fit right in here and without a doubt be an asset to our gchat Very Happy
Who knows maybe she will ding her priest and raid a bit great healer as well.
stiff
stiff
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoatn Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Finally! We talked about this last weekend and it tok you THIS long to apply? SLACKER!

Honestly though, get this bitch in here so I can be joined by some female companions Wink

Shoatn
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm

I can see right through your plot stiff !
Another healer wont matter, you're still gonna die on every trash pull (even with PS) Very Happy

OT: RL friends of members are always welcome, whisper me or some other officer ingame for an invite Smile
Also, you shouldn't be asking your kids about the Eggman - its an old enough reference Razz

Silun.
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down