Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot pally application

2 posters

Go down

Prot pally application Empty Prot pally application

Post  Laupstad Wed May 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Character name? Failtiel
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? Small boned tauren. Or belf if you like.
Your real life age? 26
Class? Paladin
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?
Talent spec? Armory says untalented, but it is prot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Depending on how long it takes to get bored from levling yet another alt, or farming the same HC's every day, 4-20 hours a day.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? After living with a [Gnomish Wireless Modem] for almost a year, i changed to a more dependable solution. Rock solid.

What Days Can you Raid? My schedule is empty, that makes it more or less every day.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes.

Tell me something about yourself: 26 year old male with no job and close to no life. Not interested in super-hardcore raiding, but i'm bored with levling now and WotLK didn't present many challenges in gearing up for raiding when you reach either, so there's only one way forward.
Been looking for a guild with the right attitude and i've played in some pretty enjoyable groups with Lazarus members in the past, either on this or one of my alts. Most recently my rogue called Ffsnub.
Transfered here from Ragnaros (PvP), through The Sha'Tar (Wich was a ghost), after returning to WoW after not playing since early TBC. It was a pretty active PvP server, with all kinds of mad R13-14's running around doing nothing but ganking all day long. Since i suck pretty badly at it and they clearly are pretty good at it, i was told pretty often to stop QQ or re-roll PvE. I have not, nor will i ever like anything about PvP. Completely uninterested. Like football. Sleep

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: Through vanilla and early TBC i raided with Nivlheim on Ragnaros playing as warlock. Got tired of the direction and look of TBC, so i stopped playing after clearing Kara, Gruul's and a few wipes on Maggy.
In vanilla we had everything up to Twin Emps in AQ40 on farm (Trash pre-C'Thun was just too much at the time), and had a few tries in Naxx as well, but only Instructor and Maexxna i think. First bosses anyway. I also guested a couple of times in Naxx, with another guild in need of warlocks, up to Thaddius.
Started playing this paladin last fall and made it to 70 just in time for the full on HC nerf there, and kept levling in WotLK. With my old guild now patrially transfered to another server and then disbanded there, the old re-roll PvE thing came back to me. Why the h... not? Been loving it ever since.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Tough one, we better send some probulators up to check and take tests if any is found.

Is wrestling fixed? Ofc not, they just have really strong neck muscles to withstand a 9 foot drop on their head with a 300 pound giant boosting them.

Do you know who is Eggman? He will NEVER be as good as Alex the Kid.

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! If my previews are correct, no i'm not actually. If the post turn out the way i wrote it, the link should be up there.

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? Bring in the men in white coats.

Laupstad

Back to top Go down

Prot pally application Empty Re: Prot pally application

Post  Laupstad Wed May 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Armory link

Laupstad

Back to top Go down

Post  Laupstad Wed May 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Appearantly not. I thought you we're joking when you asked i was able to post it, but the correct answer to that question is: No.

Laupstad

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Wed May 20, 2009 6:45 pm

hehe m8 ^^.
another one bites the dust ...
Sooo ... ty for app ... we will discuss it with officers and will let you know.
For some info you can freely ask some Lazarus officer.
HF cheers,

armory link here Razz
Failtiel
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lieverdd Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 pm