Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Eothaina Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Character details

Character name? Eothaina
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? B-elf
Your real life age? 16
Class? Paladin
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?
Example: My Armory Link

Code:

P.S. copy - paste from Code section

Trade skills? Mining and BS, not so high skill though, working on that.
Talent spec? Prot/Holy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? In the weekends i play maybey 6 hours a day. But in the regular days i don't play so much, maybey 2 hours a day. I'm in high school and i need to focus on my homeworks and projects.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? I got a pretty good

What Days Can you Raid? In the weekends only, as i said, need to focus on school.

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? No i can't but in the future i will be able to raid more.

Tell me something about yourself: I'm a 16 year old boy who look for a social guild and want to have fun playing Wow, I have started to get friendly with one of your tanks in your guild, Hardleers. And i should really want to get into the same guild his in. I have also done a TotC 10man with some of your members.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I have been into "Nothing Else Matters" and i left because my friend made a guild that disbanded, and i have also been into Clouded Heaven who got in to another guild i didn't like so i left. I didn't like the players in it.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Nope (:

Is wrestling fixed? Totally

Do you know who is Eggman? No idea Smile

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? Run away screaming ^^

Eothaina

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Frluga Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:44 pm

we wil have a talk between officers and we will let you know.
HF Cheers
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down