Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hornette lvl 80 hunter

2 posters

Go down

Hornette lvl 80 hunter Empty Hornette lvl 80 hunter

Post  Hornette Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Character details

Character name? Hornette
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? Night Elf but will go orc
Your real life age? 22
Class? Hunter
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?

Trade skills? Mining / engi
Talent spec? Survival so i dont die Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection?
yes

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for :

I wanna do raids cause i never done raids.

If you want too aply as raider what days Can you Raid?

i can raid all day

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
yes

Tell me something about yourself:
i am a 22 year old guy from germany, i like warcraft and i do school.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
i dont got into good guilds yet cause they say im not good enough so now im server tranfering to draenor i think and will go horde, allies are not good.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
yes?

Is wrestling fixed?
yes.

Do you know who Eggman is?
guy from sonic i think

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
should be

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? no clue. ill just run away.

Hornette

Back to top Go down

Hornette lvl 80 hunter Empty Re: Hornette lvl 80 hunter

Post  Hornette Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

It didnt worked Sad
Code:
[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&cn=Hornette]My Armory Link[/url]

Hornette

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Hey,

Thanks for applying, but we're gonna have to decline your app m8.
We are not a starting guild.
If you have no prior raiding experience and are looking to get some you should try guilds that raid easier content like Ulduar/ToC.
Furthermore, before you attempt any sort of raiding I suggest you take the time to learn your class as your gear/gem/glyph (as in no glyphs at all)/enchants (as in no enchants at all) selection suggests you still have a long way to go before you can contribute to any raid.
Try google, it helps Razz

Cheers,
Sil.
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Uvedoble Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

m8 in addition to sils point i think i will help, even with my limited experience with hunters i know a little.

the boots you've have created, are for an elemental or resto shaman. they have spel power on, something a hunter cannot use.

intellect gems are never used by hunters as it provides no damage, there is a talent but it gives minimal damage output from int. stack agility into every socket until you get high enough armor pen from gear and then start stacking that. also socket colours dont have to be matched and you can put red gems (such as agi) into blue and yellow sockets too. the meta gem you need for you head is the 21 agi and 3% increased crit damage [not sure on the 3% but its something like that].

as for enchants you want to get hit capped first and this can be done through gemming or enchants but most will come from gear. enchant everything else with attack power or haste. but there are some special rep enchants you will need. firstly your head enchant will come from the knights of the ebon blade reputation. and the quatermaster can be found at the shadow vault in icecrown. you can buy the enchant here and if you aren't revered you can buy a tarbard that when in instances will increase your reputation with them. secondly is the shoulder enchant, this is bought from the sons of hodir in the storm peaks region and this faction has to be unlocked, although when leveling you may have done it. at honored [i think] you can buy the medium enchant and at exalted you can purchase the best enchant available. your legs are enchanted through buying a leatherworking item that has 75 ap and 20 crit [?]. your waist also needs an eternal belt buckle attached giving it an extra socket to gem into.

as you are an engi though there are some alternatives to enchants that you can make yourself. instead of 32 ap on boots or 12 hit and crit you can have 24 crit and a use that will increase your run speed. you can also attach hyperspeed accelerators to your gloves or a hand mounted rocket gun to increase haste or do damage once every minute or so. and finally instead of 23 haste on cloak you can make your cloak into a parachute and have a proc on it.

i cannot comment on your spec as i dont play a hunter high enough level or that spec for a matter of fact. although you do also need to pop to the ah and buy yourself some glyphs. www.elitistjerks.com will help you decide which glyphs to choose and answer any questions i cannot

here is a list of items i think you chould change before enchanting, gemming or applying to another guild:
neck
your 2h weapon
trinket 1 (talisman of resurgance)
ring 2 (clutch of fortification)
boots
waist

after you have got items better suited to your class, guilds are more likely to accept you.

feel free to ask any questions

Uvedoble
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down