Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players

4 posters

Go down

LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players Empty LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players

Post  Uryú/seq Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Character details: Level 70 hunter (Uryú), and gf's upcoming tankadin (Séquoia) Level 43 atm, she's leveling fast!

Character name? Uryú (Hunter), Séquoia (Tankadin)
Character lvl? 70/43
Race of char? Hunter:Orc (the more atk pwr from racials the merrier!)/Tankadin:BE(AoE silence ftw!)
our real life age? 22/21
Class? Copy paste ftw Smile Huntard and tankadin
Link to your equipment:
Huntard:
Trade skills? Skinning 375/LW 361
Talent spec?
hunter: im trying this new raid spec in kara, MM/surv for more crits 0/34/27.
gf: tankadin spec from level 60 (outland instances)

Chain quests
tankadin: none
hunter: vials of eternity, attunement to TK/SC (just because i like to complete the game and get the story)

Karazhan key (the masters key)? Yes
Shattered halls key? Yes
Arcatraz key? No
Shadow labs key? Yes

Revered / Heroic keys

Reservoir key? Yes
Auchenai key? Yes
Warpforged key? Yes
Hellfire citadel key? Yes
Caverns of time key? Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? Atm 8-10 hours since im on vacation before going to college and my gf is on vacation too, otherwise we both play roughly 5 hours a day

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? We have a very stable 10mbit cable connection

What Days Can you Raid? Hunter: All days if its not during an exam Razz and gf when shes not on a night shift

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Ofc. Raiding is fun, and we're dedicated.

Tell me something about yourself:
Uryú: Living in Denmark together with my girlfriend. I went to high school, graduated 2 years ago and now im going to college this year to study economy. I've been playing wow since beta since im a gamer by heart, moved to this server from a PvP server to play with my gf and have a good time.

Séquoia: Hey, I've been playing wow for 2 years... i found it much funnier than sim's Smile i play for the social part of it and i want to join a friendly and funny guild so i can have fun with the players around me, and enjoy the game with my boyfriend.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
Séquoia: i've been raid healer for Poison the Well and Liberation. Both guilds were very friendly. Liberation fell apart at some point which i left, and Poison the Well turned into a non-raiding guild - i want to go raiding and have some fun with the guild!

Uryú: I joined Continental Drift when i transferred to this server since i knew a couple of guys from work in that guild. We stopped talking when i was serving in the army as a recruit, so i didn't feel much like staying there with my other char.

Do you think there is life on Mars? Hell yeah, but its the creepy stuff! You know, doom 3 stuff Razz

Is wrestling fixed? Yeah, duh Smile ever seen the documentaries?

Do you know who is Eggman? Eggman from sonic or megaman? XD

Uryú/seq

Back to top Go down

LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players Empty Re: LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players

Post  Axelsson Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:04 pm

Hey guys Basketball

I meet this guy a few days ago and we did Shattred halls Heroic togheter... A really nice guy and the guild should be happy to have him in the guild. affraid
Never meet your girlfriend, but if she is togheter with you, see must be fine albino ...

Good luck guys, hope to see u in our guild soon!

What a Face
Axelsson
Axelsson
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players Empty Re: LF place to settle down :) 2 eager players

Post  Thallan Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 am

yeh i like him 2, mate u wil be /w in game from an officer cya soon:)
Thallan
Thallan
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 pm

I talked too them a bit Smile seem like very nice people too me and they have some good references Razz

/w me or a recruitment officer ingame , welcome too the guild Smile

<3 , mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Number of posts : 516

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadej Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:13 pm

they are in already mate, even i know that!

update yourself ffs!

said that, how's it going in that sinking country of yours? Shocked
Tadej
Tadej
Admin

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 pm

Tadej wrote:they are in already mate, even i know that!

update yourself ffs!

said that, how's it going in that sinking country of yours? Shocked

Pff , you didnt know who axel is Razz

my country ? blub ?

<3 , mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Tadej Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:23 pm

true true

but i can't know everything you know?!?

blub? already? shall we take our sub equipment for Lowlands?
Tadej
Tadej
Admin

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post  massive Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 pm

dunno about you mate , but I am not worried , planning on beeing in a " high" place...

<3 , Mass
massive
massive
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum