Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Knight Application

2 posters

Go down

Death Knight Application Empty Death Knight Application

Post  Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Character name?
Golubrubrugh
Character lvl?
65, soon to hit 66

Race of char?
Orc
Your real life age?
Class?
Death Knight.

Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?

As of this moment it's just the typical remaining Death Knight gear / generic Warrior look, but it does the trick

Trade skills?
None as if now, but my main character has engineering and mining
Talent spec?
I am Blood specced and absolutely loving it.

I'd ignore the keys-part, seeing that I can easily get them, but since WOTLK is out and all, I don't think they're that vital.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play?
I can play for a good 6 hours a day on weekdays depending on what the college throws at me, and pretty much all day when it comes to weekends.

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection?
Affirmative

What Days Can you Raid?
Any day that suits you, baby

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
Sounds perfect to me Very Happy

Tell me something about yourself:
My name is Lewis, I'm 17 years old, and currently I'm residing in the wonderful country of Scotland. I'm at college learning to become an electrical engineer to work on oil rigs but right now..I'm having second thoughts about that. I want to sit it out and just enjoy myself until next September so i can start a new course in Forensic Science. Right now I am playing this game with my amazing girlfriend; Kath (or Kyasurin, as some of you may know). We were planning on leveling our Death Knights together but a little bit of an issue on my behalf arised and there was a delay. But thats sorted, and now i'm in the gaming mood!

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
I've been in two raid guilds stretched over two servers before, one of them operating at a pre-TBC level. The first server I was on was Dragonmaw, and I was in a guild called "AFKhaos". This was a "mom n' pop" raiding guild, catering to the less skilled and lesser geared people. It was very successful though, with numerous runes to MC, ZG and AQ20, along with attempts at BWL. I left because I chose to play with a few friends on my next server, Bronze Dragonflight. My new guild, "The Last Stand" was a successful raiding guild run by a close friend of mine. This was in the golden-days of TBC and numerous kara / gruuls runs were done, along with several heroics. I left this guild because it migrated to a different server when I was on holiday...sneaky blighters.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
That I cannot answer, but i can show you that there is in fact water on mars!
See for yourself!

Is wrestling fixed?
Yeah, they patched it back in October. Wrestling now has a 1.0.1 update to it. It fixes the crashes whenever players came near tables (badum tish)

Do you know who is Eggman?
I am the Eggman. I'm also the walrus.

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
Done and done.

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a
yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to
the authorities or just run away screaming?

I would look at their blue cucumber and raise them a cyan banana. Being startled with confusion, they would either run away screaming themselves or turn themselves into the authority. And thats how i'm the greatest superhero ever.

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Application Empty Re: Death Knight Application

Post  Kyasurin Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah that's me guy allright, good luck Smile <3

Kyasurin
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Death Knight Application Empty Re: Death Knight Application

Post  Frluga Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm