Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app form

Go down

app form Empty app form

Post  Neviela Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 pm

hey ,
My name is Neviela
I got a lvl 71 troll hunter on draenor (nevieladran)
Yesterday i was watchin the live stream and I met one of your members Proioxis .
He told me a bit about the guild and it was a fun talk with him so I like to join the guild .
But there are a few problems I now got internet problems till next thursday (5 march)
and then i can WoW again , also i don't got an armory cause i realm changed my hunter and my internet broke down so i can't see my hunter on the armory-.- .
I see that you've got a guild forum , good good now euhm I'm a bit experienced with making a guild site.
here's an example of a guild site i made Wink (the topics are in dutch but i've got experience with english sites too Smile )
.so if you need some help or so ?
Here's my application form Wink

Character details

Character name? nevieladran
Character lvl? 71
Race of char? Troll
Your real life age? 16 (17 in november)
Class? Hunter (ftw :p !)
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)? (link will be available next thursday then i'll post it here Wink )

Trade skills? enchanting (294) , mining (100) [gonna change the mining]
Talent spec? I'm now Beast Mastery specced for lvling but gonna change it on lvl 80 probably in markmanship or survival i don't know yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? It depends I got hobbys but normally i game much :p In weekends I'm much online and I try to game every day during the week .

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? yes

What Days Can you Raid? friday , saturday (mayby wednesday and sunday mayby don't know)

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? yes normally I can :p

Tell me something about yourself: so i'm 16 , I live in belgium i got much gaming experience :p( I played guildwars , WoW , Runes of magic (Closed beta) , ....) I know a lot about html and scripting and coding , i've made a couple websites for my guilds . I play volleybal , after this year of school i only got 1 left then i'm going to go and study game design Very Happy

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I'm sorry but I've never been on a raid yet , my last guild ws just a guild with friends !

Do you think there is life on Mars? lol :p euhm don't think so could always be but then they would have visited e Very Happy

Is wrestling fixed? euhm I honestly don't know not much of a wrestling fan , I see it once a year or so :p it's fun to watch but i don't know if it's fixed.

Do you know who is Eggman? lol who doesn't knows eggman?? the mad scientist of sonic :p ,
(shadow the hedgehog ftw ! :p)

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! I wish i could but you'll have to wait till thursday Sad and then I can ! Very Happy

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? lol none off both xD I would have a fun laugh :p

Neviela

Neviela

Back to top Go down

app form Empty Re: app form

Post  Frluga Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm

sry for delay ...
Atm recruiting officers have things to do in RL.
Anyway i'd like to have a talk with ya ingame.
HF and GL Frluga
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down