Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Innfusio Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 am

Character details

Character name? Innfusion
Character lvl? 80
Race of char? orc
Your real life age? 23
Class? Death Knight
Link to your equipment (The Armory...) A few things have changed on on armory
Example: My Armory Link

Code:

My Armory Link

P.S. copy - paste from Code section

Trade skills? 450 alch
Talent spec? blood spec 53/0/18

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? average 8-10 hours

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yeah i have a good T3 connection

What Days Can you Raid? Everyday and night. Things may change in january though due to an injury

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? Yes always

Tell me something about yourself: Im 23 years old ive been playing wow for about 5 years. Im experienced and mature. I like going out on the weekends with my mates. But I cant at the moment because of a car accident which has left me unable to walk for at least another 5 months. So im mainly in the house with the misses and Im expecting a child in 7 and a half months.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I was in High executives were I was a officer we raided naxx and ulduar every week. But due to the summer so many people left and moved realm so the guild disbanded and I decided to move here about 1 week ago. I like the server im new here and I like the people on it. Ive done a few hcs with mendossa from ya guild.

Do you think there is life on Mars? What the red dusty planet no chance

Is wrestling fixed? Oww yes I went when i was a younger I could see the Punchers they were terrible wouldnt hurt a fly

Do you know who is Eggman? Does he have a baldy head shaped like a egg? If so yes I do hes my uncle....

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us! I have at the top.......Oo

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? Na Id just give him a dig then pick the cucumber up and slap him with it and eat the pill and wonder off.

Innfusio

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Frluga Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 pm

hi m8,
thx for the apply.
we will have a talk between officers about your app.
we will let you know asap.

HF till now cheers
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Frluga Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

anyway it goes with your app, we wish you a full recover .. and ofc GL on your incoming minion! sunny
Frluga
Frluga
Epic Member
Epic Member

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  innfusio Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Haha thank you m8 ill need the luck!!

innfusio

Back to top Go down