Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Application Rogue + Hunter

Go down

Double Application Rogue + Hunter Empty Double Application Rogue + Hunter

Post  Scooty Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Character details

Character name? Rogue called Scootypuff, Hunter called Taffee
Character lvl? 80,80
Race of char? Troll Rogue, Blood Elf Hunter
Your real life age? Im 19, 20 in 3 weeks (the rogue) and my girlfriend
the Hunter is 18
Class? Rogue and Hunter
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?
Couldnt find either chars on armory
Rogue is mainly tier 8.5 BoE's bought and 245 crafted chest
Hunter is just turnt 80 and has a few BoE/crafted items

Trade skills? rogue is JC 450/Inscription 433 , Hunter is Mining 450/Eng 200, but
considering changing it
Talent spec? rogue dual spec'd assassination/combat (combat main spec atm but slowly changing it)
Hunter is beastmastery but saving for dual spec as she wants to try out a diff spec

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many hours a day do you play? as much as i can, works not stable at the moment and so i just play wow around my random days/weeks of work, and my girlfriend goes to college but plays most nights and during the days off she has

Do you have a and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? both of us do, yes

What Days Can you Raid? Hopefully most days, i try to be prepared and want to go, but sometimes work runs late/things in real life happens

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? yeah thats probably the times me and gf play most Double Application Rogue + Hunter Icon_smile

Tell me something about yourself: Well Scootypuff is me who is double applying for both me an my gf , the hunter.
my names daniel and hers is jorjii, shes at college so im applying for her also. i have a ret pala lvl 80 on my old realm, he will br transfered in due time. Me and my gf just transfered realms as i have real life friends on this realm, which are in this guild also,another reason we are applying. Peeppeep/arrekk/usu and deadwhisper. I dont think neither me or my gf are geared right for toc+ raids, shes not uld geared yet either, but we are applying early so we can make friends as we just transfered and have none really lol I work/ try to work as an apprentice carpenter and jorjii goes to college for hair dressing Double Application Rogue + Hunter Icon_smile

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: I used to be in SICK and Cryptic, old guilds on old server, on palla ive done most ulduar but not alot, a lot of naxx voa and os and done ony once, not done toc yet, gf not raided at all yet but she watches me raid so knows a bit of tacts anyway, on rogue i have no raid exp/achieves but know tacts to what i have done previous, only just last few weeks started playing alot as when patch 3.2 come out i stopped raiding as someone close got terminal brain tumor, but now want to start raiding again

Do you think there is life on Mars? Im assuming there could be..

Is wrestling fixed? ofc

Do you know who is Eggman? not sure/ sonic boss? cnt memba what it was called lol

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
no as couldnt find it myself, but gave a description of gear
If anyone would make you choose between a red , a cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming? Id just run and hope my gf could keep up Double Application Rogue + Hunter Icon_wink lol

Thanks

Scooty

Back to top Go down

Double Application Rogue + Hunter Empty Re: Double Application Rogue + Hunter

Post  Lurvegunda Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

I like you, and you know Eggman. Nice combo Razz

GL on app!

Lurvegunda
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-11-17