Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowpriest

Go down

Shadowpriest Empty Shadowpriest

Post  Whout Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Character details

Character name? Whout
Character lvl? 80
Race of char?  dead
Your real life age? 19
Class? Priest
Link to your equipment (The Armory...)?        I CANT DO THIS STUPID FORUM LINKIN ISENT WORKING EVER FOR ME!!!
Example: My Armory Link
Code:

P.S. copy - paste from Code section

Trade skills? can i have some?
Talent spec? Shadow pve (offspec shadow pvp)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yeeeee (used to dc when i raided with u Razz them dc's is gone Very Happy)

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for : raidinggggg

- Social reasons ( you have a friend in the guild wich you wanna quest or play with )
- PvP ( we do some guild pvp and there are few arena teams but the main thing is raiding)
- Raider ( this requires a certain gear lvl and we have too be strict about it )

If you want too aply as raider what days Can you Raid? them days them nazi officers tells me to cuz im a slut doing what im told..

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding? maybe i have to go 11:59 cuz mom need to give me a bath Very Happy

Tell me something about yourself: HI IM WHATTEH

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left: lazarus (cuz proi was init  at that time, and i was bored of raiding)ascended, that guild disbanded Razz havent raided afther that

Do you think there is life on Mars?  ive met proi so its proven

Is wrestling fixed? ?????? WHAT IS THIS QUESTION?? ARE YOU FIXED?

Do you know who Eggman is? SONICS  lover but he hide it on tv

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!   I told u im not!!! STOP RUBBING IT IN!

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?  id try 2 do both at once Surprised

Whout

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum