Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for a resto druid

3 posters

Go down

application for a resto druid Empty application for a resto druid

Post  Petbull Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Character details

Character name:
Character lvl: 80
Race of char: Cow
Your real life age: 46
Class.Druid

Trade skills:
Alc and herb are on the to do list, but since I've already got 3 charecters with 450 on those and 1 with 450 tailor and enchanting its been pushed down the cue abit. Same goes for cooking.
Talent spec?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection:
My ISP is called LYSE and it provides a stable 30\30 mb connection.

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for :

- Social reasons: I started out as a sosial\family player, but since both my teen kids (18 & 19) quit the game (november last year) for studies,work,gf's and other stupid reasons I've been pugging alot. I guess what I'm sayeing is that I'm not the guy talking for hours on end in trade chanel or in guild chanel. But that doesent mean I'm antisosial...... does it  application for a resto druid Icon_rolleyes
- PvP: Petbull i s my last charecter to go 80, and so far I've got no interest in PVP other than some odd pvp itms to fill slotts i havent managed to fill via PVE.
- Raider: This is my main focus in WoW, Petbull's current gear is oki, but it has many slots to improve. So far my gear is only from doing pug's, and its a pain to be all alone all the time. Trying to fix mr. Imsoawesome's fuckups and trying to get loot from mr. Ninjapugraidleader wears you down ower time. So I'm highly motivated for a raid slot in good guild.

If you want too aply as raider what days Can you Raid?

Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
I can raid almost 24\7 tbh only sleep and saved to instance prevents me from it . Ofc from time to time my real life needs me, but I'm for the most part my own boss ....... GD guys dont read it out loud...... my wife can hear you  application for a resto druid Icon_jokercolor

Tell me something about yourself:
Well as I've said earlier I'm 46 years, live in Norway with my wife and 4 kids age 13 - 19. Got 2 dogs a bunny in the back yard and a 13 year old cat (think this cat was in the gestapo back in the days....... she has a real attitude.... and she loves to have her regulat toilet spot under my desk  application for a resto druid Icon_sad

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
Well as I said I've been guildless since last year, and back then my lock was my main , back in TBC my main was my elemental shammy . And as I said earlier my guild connection got "lost" with my sons leaving the game.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
Ofc, I've still got a few relatives roaming the plains up there  application for a resto druid Alien

Is wrestling fixed?
Ofc not, me and my wife does it all the time  application for a resto druid Icon_rabbit

Do you know who Eggman is?
No, never met him.

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
Have a looksee on my rogue as well then.......

If
anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a
yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to
the authorities or just run away screaming?
I would take the pill, eat the cucumber, lay on the yellow sofa making out with the fuxi...... my wife  application for a resto druid Icon_exclaim

Regards
Paul
-= I think my spaceship knows which way to go=-

Petbull

Back to top Go down

application for a resto druid Empty Re: application for a resto druid

Post  Meffistoe Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

I would let him in purely on the fact that he made me laugh out loud plus he's married
us husbands need to stick together Smile

Meffistoe
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Silun Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey m8,
Nice app Smile
Assuming all the hit gear on you is for your boom OS, msg me or some other officer for an inv.
You'll be expected to properly gem and enchant before raiding (*cough* SoH shoulder chant *cough*).

Welcome aboard,
Sil.

p.s.
for anyone interested: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=petbull
Silun
Silun
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Myrrdinn Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm

YES!! An real elderly Oak! application for a resto druid Icon_cheers application for a resto druid Icon_cheers application for a resto druid Icon_cheers

Mwuhahaha.. now you cant make me heal anymore, sil.. You kitty killer!..

I love this tree allready application for a resto druid Fresse

Myrrdinn
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down