Lazarus Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Application.

3 posters

Go down

Social Application. Empty Social Application.

Post  Cicci Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Recruitment Application Form
Admin on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:08 am

.Character details

Character name? Cicciolina
Character lvl? lvl 80 Race of char? Orc
Other chars:
Alliance:
Veslepus , female dwarf priest lvl 85
Tornerosê: female draenei death knight, lvl 85
Vampyra: female draenei shaman (formerly sitrinille, on horde), lvl 81 shaman)
Lolth, female dwarf hunter, lvl 75
Mjølkeheksa: female lvl 77 draenei Paladin.
Horde:
Dunderpus lvl 40 female orc warrior

Your real life age? 36
Class? Warlock (demonology).
Link to your equipment

I tried, but i gave up Sad the shame.

P.S. copy - paste from Code section

Trade skills?
Alchemy/Tailoring.
Talent spec?
Demonology

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable and fast (no dial-up) Internet connection? Yes.

What do you expect of lazarus , as in are you joining for :

- Social reasons ( you have a friend in the guild wich you wanna quest or play with )
I know several people in the guild : Stiffrulash, Numsie, Shoatn, Kjellmagneb( a little Smile ), and also have raided with lunz a very long time ago.

If you want too apply as raider what days Can you Raid?

I can raid most days, and the time is also good, but i apply here as a social guild member. But when i get properly geared i would gladly help you in raiding if needed.
Our usual raids times are 8:00-8:30pm to 00:00 server time , Can you stay for those hours when raiding?
yes.

Tell me something about yourself:
I'm a 36 year old computer engineer, with an interest for science stuff. I have lot's of hobbies ,some of wich i don't dare mention here, but they include cooking, computers, high power LED's and tweaking talents point/gear in wow and other computer games for excellent results(and sometimes not so excellent). I'm married to Numsie(i'm her wife, even if i'm technically a man), and we have twin daughers together. I only have female toons, preferably dwarves and orcs.

Tell me something about the (raid) guilds you've been in and the reason why you left:
I've been raiding since vanilla wow, and started out in goth milk who got nerfed and became The Cabal. I've also raided on alliance side since vanilla, and have done most of the raids, except the new cataclysm raids. I raid now in Bruised By Bruiseweed on alliance, but we're a social guild and raid at most once every 2-3 weeks. Since my application is only social, i will be leveling up here and being social Smile

Most of the guilds have either broken up, or i stopped raiding for a while and they got disbanded in the mean time.

My other guilds includes: acheron, We who are about to die, The runners(alliance) , and a few others.

Do you think there is life on Mars?
Yes. I don't think it's possible for a body this close to earth with these kind of surface temperatures and conditions to be clinically clean from bacterial life Smile , This planet is too dirty for that!

Is wrestling fixed?
No! definately not.
Do you know who Eggman is?
I think so, but isn't he evil?

Are you able to post your Armory link? Show us!
I think i can, but won't know for sure until i posted this.

If anyone would make you choose between a red pill, a blue cucumber, a yellow men-eating sofa and a fuxia bunny, would you turn him over to the authorities or just run away screaming?
Blue cucumber sound fantastic! i want one!, but please don't let the fuxia bunny eat it!.

Cicci

Back to top Go down

Social Application. Empty Re: Social Application.

Post  Uvedoble Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:41 pm

OK as any RL friends/ family members get an automatic inv, i welcome you to the guild. just /w any officers for an invite.

(Sorry I did your job Sil)

Uvedoble
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Meffistoe Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:10 am

nothing to worry about uve.

Cicci i love your name try and find me online for inv Smile

Meffistoe
Pr0 Member
Pr0 Member

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lurvegunda Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Woohoo Cicci!! (i'm the one you know a little Very Happy)

Lurvegunda
Rare Member
Rare Member

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down